The Q2020 Conference is a platform dedicated to discussions on a wide range of topics about the management of quality in official statistics and related issues. This provides the opportunity for all to participate and be part of the dialogue shaping the quality of official statistics.
We therefore encourage you to examine the list of topics and submit an abstract to participate at the conference by the extended deadline of 31 December 2019. The Programme Committee of the Q2020 will select papers based on the abstracts*.
Writing and submitting your abstract
- Abstract length should not exceed 3000 characters
- All abstracts must be submitted in English
- Use short and simple sentences
- Explain all used abbreviations
Confirmation of receipt and notification of decision
In case of successful submission, confirmation of receipt will appear on the screen immediately, no extra email will be sent out.
Notification of decision will be communicated by 6 March 2020. The approved abstracts will be available on the official Q2020 website.
* Please note that only the accepted abstracts of fully registered and paid presenters can be included in the final Conference Programme.